1. The machine is economical and compact.
2. Packs as much as 2 kg/litre in a pouch.
3. A vertically oscillating chute/nozzle conveys the fill quantity of the product into the pouch so as to avoid product contamination in seal area.
4. In this machine, one can change the pouch size (width), in the given range of the machine specification, simply, by changing the machine settings.
5. Machine interlocks, such as “no bag no fill” and “no product no bag feed”, are provided to avoid wastage and downtime for cleaning. The operator is signalled when the interlocks are actuated.
6. Facility for data storage and downloading to PC, for production statistics, is provided.